Thursday, October 29, 2009

HALLOWEEN IS COMING...

Halloween is right around the corner...to get into the spooky spirit the fam carved pumpkins tonight...


Maggie's pumpkin was puking its guts out...

Mike was hard at work with his creation...he got fancy this year and experimented carving with a automatic drill...
when we were done we lined them up all in a row...here they are in the light...
And here are our spooky creations in the dark...from the left is Mag's,Mike's, Mom's, and then my jack-o-lanterns...
T-bone was dressed for the Halloween occasion...he is definitely bad to the bone...




He liked Mike's pumpkin best...
My mom is one of the best costume makers of all time, I have had countless home made awesome costumes everything from Rapunzel, a care bear, eve, the evil queen from snow white, Marilyn Monroe (complete with molded wire in the hem so i could pose and pretend like i was holding my dress down),a half eaten surfer (where she sewed a homemade shark to a wet suit), etc...and those were just some of mine, my siblings had great ones too... I need to try to find these photos so I can share for Halloween... anyways she is great at it, she is so creative and I am so lucky to have such a cool mom...no one ever had a costume like mine...

She has done it yet again...here is my little sister Maggie in her Halloween creation for a party she is going to this year created by Mrs. Shannon
Deever...

Here is Cleopatra coming at ya, straight from the mummy's tomb...
I love the dancing Egyptian pose...

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pumpkins and I love the Cleopatra costume!! I was her once, although, I'm pretty sure my costume wasn't that awesome - I love her story! Also, I really love the fact that the little bit of time you and Mike do get to spend together, you spend going to the Temple. What a great example you guys are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes and pumpkins! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete