So i was working in the lab late one...no not really...last night Mike unfortunately had work so my mom, Maggie, and I went to a haunted house attraction with my aunt and some of their friends...
We got there around 730 at night....we got in line right away...and then waited for three hours to get into the haunted house...normally this would be the spot that I complain that it took FOREVER...but actually it was a real good time...it was dark out and spooky and it got me into the Halloween spirit...
The haunted house was set up at a local park, all the "scare"ractors, (as they called them) are volunteers and all the money goes to the city's historical society, which I thought was nice...
While we waited in line we were followed and scared by the ghouls, goblins, and the scary population of the park...
While we waited in line we were followed and scared by the ghouls, goblins, and the scary population of the park...





It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Last time I went to something like that I was in College and some goblin bummed me with his elbow and gave me a bloody nose - I haven't really had the desire to go back since then!
ReplyDeleteYou're braver than me. I'm such a haunted house wimp!
ReplyDeleteThat last comment was me (Lisa). I don't know why it came up as Derek, but really he likes haunted houses. Didn't want to paint him as the wimp :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm sorry we missed you guys! I would have loved to go to dinner and you could have seen the little man! Well, he wants to see you next time. We are getting ready for the holidays! I want to send you some cute cards so drop me your address on my blog or email. And hey, your beenies are fantastic! I love the one your modeling and yes, you have found a great hobbie AND your great at it! Keep up the good work...the world always needs cute beenies. Love,T, E and B
ReplyDelete