Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Looming Away...


My job tends to be stressful at times...I enjoy it the people I am able to help, but I also enjoy the time that I am able to spend with Mike... unfortunately mike and I have different schedules, he works five 8 hour shifts and I work three 12 hour shifts...

So...I tend to have some days off that he does not...I wish that we could just spend all of our days off together but since we can't I have been searching for a new hobby...


I enjoy running and photography, but sometimes the shifts at work that I have just wipe me out and i just feel like relaxing at home and getting some sleep...the days off go by quickly and I feel like I wasted the time that I did have off...

the other day though I went to JOANN'S with my mom and I found a loom...the concept seemed easy enough...


(I really didn't want to model the hat off, Mike insisted that it would look a lot cuter on me than him, I still beg to differ...this hat has Mike's name written all over it...)

I thinks it looks half decent...I figured I could make some for family, for some babies that are on the way for friends, and maybe I could drop some off at homeless shelters...just some ideas...I am just excited that I found a hobby that is relaxing and not high maintenance...

1 comment:

  1. Well, that is darling and you are so crafty!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete