Very clever and cute!
So cute! I am not surprised to see T-bone getting into the Halloween spirit with you :)
Katie!!! Thanks for putting our link on your blog!! If you go back to our blog.. now there is a text box - under the button - K - copy the entire code - add an html gadget in your blog - and copy the code there. It'll pop up!!Thanks!! We miss you!!
Katie! hi hi! oh my goodness I came across your blog from paige's. How are you? it's been so long! I miss you in the ward!Just wanted to say hi! Love ya!
Very clever and cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I am not surprised to see T-bone getting into the Halloween spirit with you :)
ReplyDeleteKatie!!! Thanks for putting our link on your blog!!
ReplyDeleteIf you go back to our blog.. now there is a text box - under the button -
K - copy the entire code - add an html gadget in your blog - and copy the code there.
It'll pop up!!
Thanks!! We miss you!!
Katie! hi hi! oh my goodness I came across your blog from paige's. How are you? it's been so long! I miss you in the ward!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hi! Love ya!