Friday, November 20, 2009

Part 3

Later in the week we were able to go to one of Mike's favorite places...Texas Roadhouse...it was good, and we were glad Dan & Jodi like it too...

One of our stops on our trip while in Idaho was to take this little guy to one of his check-ups....




While he was getting looked over by the doctor...mike and I...mainly Mike entertained the troops....



Now our nephew Jonah does this thing with his finger...when his dad points to him he'll point back it reminds me of that painting in the sistine chapel...it is awesome...I wanted so badly to get him to do it...I was successful once at the very end of our trip...alas, there was no one taking a picture of it...
we made a trip to costco where i got a good picture of the girls and the hats I made them...they were nice enough to wear them...

Sadly our trip came to an end...we loved every moment of it and it was a much needed vacation...isn't it always?

Thank you so much to Dan & Jodi & the kids for opening your home up to us and letting spend time with you it was absolutely delightful...

We said goodbye to Downey and headed south... it was way, way ,way cold on the way down to St. George...Mike's poor bike got the worse of it...look closely...yes that is ice...

When we got into town we were able to catch up with our good friends the talbots....

I was also able to hold their yougest and not have him cry...I am not exactly what you would call the baby whisperer...so yes I was very pretty proud of myself...

We were also able to see our friend Jim...he really is such a great guy...then we were off to get back home...it was a great trip...they are enver long enough and we can't wait till our next one...thanks for following our 3 part series...hopefully it wasn't too long for you...

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Sorry we missed you this last time you passed through. Check out our blog ianandryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby whisperer?! you're hilarious.

    also i love how you just decided to "pick up" knitting and now make multiple hats for people. i want a hat!!! teach me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Long time! You look gorgeous as always and it looks like you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we would have gone to Downey to pay all of you a visit. It's a 2 hour drive, but it would have been worth it. Poor little Jonah, he's been through a lot. Glad you had fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete