I haven't blogged for awhile....I haven't forgotten, its just that Mike and I have been making some really big decisions lately, things have been stressful and blogging hasn't been my first priority...I am sure this isn't a big deal for those who occasionally read our blog, but for us it is...
At the end of this month we will be moving to Northern Utah...
I don't know if this is a huge shock for anybody but it has been for me...
Growing up is never easy, and I always thought that once I hit 18 the growing pains would end because now I was an "adult". Unfortunately, 5 years into "adulthood" I am now aware that there a lot more growing pains to come...
We are excited and anxious about this change, but feel it is a stepping stone...
One thing that I have learned in my 5 years as an "adult" is never say never...
So here is to a boatload of life experiences coming are way...stay tune...
FEBRUARY 2025
11 months ago


Katie and Mike,
ReplyDeleteWe're so impressed with your decision to make hard decisions...and stick with them! You'll love UT. We're sure of it!
Alicia and Brian
How exciting! We will have to get all of the old Dixie Soccer girls together once you guys are settled. It will be so fun to have you here!
ReplyDeleteOk so that Marcus comment was actually Kristin...sorry about that!!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's my experience that change usually ends up being a really good thing! I'm sure there are lots of good things ahead for you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard to make big decisions - in fact, I really dislike making them :) Good luck though. I'll be anxious to read what brought on this move -- jobs? I can only assume.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes!
Hey, Yeah we are in Utah. Marcus is in his second year of Law School at BYU. We'll be spending 8 weeks this summer in Dallas, and we may end up working there after graduation, but we still have another year and a half here so we'll be here for a while! Brooke, Hoot, Amanda, and lots of the other soccer girls are here. It will be a party!
ReplyDelete