Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year!

I was thinking about posting a list of my resolutions...I don't want to bore you with my current lame list of ideas...while thinking about resolutions my mind has drifted...lately there have been previews for a new show call the buried life...it will be on MTV, and is about a few guys who compose a list of things they want to accomplish before they die, similar to the movie, the bucket list, I suppose. The layout is whenever they are able to achieve a goal they have to help someone else achieves theirs before they go on to another one of their own, and although i am no fan of the umpteenth series of road rules or the real world, the concept for this new show has made me think about things that I really want to accomplish while I have the opportunity. No list available now but one is in the works...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the list. I like to keep my goals secret - that way nobody knows when I fail!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete