Thursday, January 28, 2010

MELANIE'S WEDDING

So I mentioned last post why I haven't been better about blogging...so I had a few pictures on my camera I felt like sharing.... a few weeks ago a family friend got married...my sister Alexa, brother kyle, and I grew up with her and her siblings...she is the youngest of the three and she was married about two weeks ago...we are really happy for her and her new husband and wish only the best...

Before they had their first dance he sung to her...SOOO cute!

We went and congratulated the bride (the groom was busy with his family) and the we hung out with the "help" (my mom)...she ended up suckering me into helping too...which I was more than happy to do...


I really love this picture because me and Alexa are hanging out together without biting each other's head off...hopefully we will have more moments like this...



No comments:

Post a Comment