How cute are those! They will be thrilled, can't wait to try them on!!
So cute!!! I never knew you were so creative, I wish it would have rubbed off on me.
They are super cute! Good work!
I'm sure they'll love them! They look great and coming from a cool aunt makes it even better. : )
i love them!!! :)
all is welli do get texts however its expensive.....you can just email me :)but if you insist my cell is (and how you would dial from the us): +=00+972 54 664 7237
How cute are those! They will be thrilled, can't wait to try them on!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I never knew you were so creative, I wish it would have rubbed off on me.
ReplyDeleteThey are super cute! Good work!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure they'll love them! They look great and coming from a cool aunt makes it even better. : )
ReplyDeletei love them!!! :)
ReplyDeleteall is well
ReplyDeletei do get texts however its expensive.....you can just email me :)
but if you insist my cell is (and how you would dial from the us): +=00
+972 54 664 7237