Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DRIVE-IN


When I was little I remember my family would go to the drive-in movies...we would load up in the van park backwards open the back up and lay sleeping bags where the seats would be and watched...i thought it was a blast and magic how the sound of the movie came into the car...

18 years later I am not as mystified about how the sound gets into the care but I still had a blast...mike found a drive in close by and we saw "THE OTHER GUYS" ...I have such a wonderful husband...he must really love me :-)...



4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I miss the drive-in. There used to be one in Pocatello and I have the same kind of memories of going as a kid. They shut it down several years ago. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love drive-in movies too. I've been wanting to see that movie too. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds so fun. I have never been to one, but have always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post brought back memories for me! When I was little - like 8 or 9, one of the very few things my family did "together" was go to the drive-in on Saturday nights. My folks were WAY into the James Bond movies - so we saw almost all of them via the drive-in!!! The one I remember most - Goldfinger!!! And I loved that little metal box that my dad would hook onto his window. OMG.

    ReplyDelete