When we lived in St. George, our HOAs covered the lawn maintenance...our new home needs lawn maintenance and my wonderful husband mike takes care of it....I tried to surprise him and do it for him before he came home the other day...
FEBRUARY 2025
11 months ago


Wow! We think alike, this morning I was thinking the same thing and I've actually never mowed the lawn either. However, your follow through was much better than mine! Things got busy with the kids and now it's too hot to go outside.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! You'll have to give me some pointers!
Katie, I'm impressed! I've never mowed a lawn either, but will be sure to check with you before I ever do. :)
ReplyDeleteGood work! We don't have a lawn right now, but if we did, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be nice enough to do that. :) Sorry about the soccer game the other day. I didn't get your message until the day after you guys played. Our internet was out at our place for a couple of days. I hope it was a good game though. Sorry I missed it!
ReplyDeleteYou're amazing. Although I've done my fair share of other distasteful chores, I don't think I've ever mowed a lawn either. Good for you!
ReplyDeleteSorry we were out of town when you guys passed through. It would have been fun to see you!
Are you wearing your SCRUBS while mowing??? lol
ReplyDeleteMowing a lawn is not the easiest thing in the world. Great job!