i didnt comment because i thought there'd be a post with a bunch of pictures of the final product of the house....i do like the color but id like to see the whole room! the whole house! the yard! the view! your car! EVERYTHING...even the laundry room where you get clean clothes and run back to your room ... well i guess you dont have to run anymore ;)
Nooni- I can't believe you have had a blog for so long. T bone looks fantastic as do the rest of you. Your house looks amazing I like the color you picked for the walls it makes the other color look almost pink:)
i didnt comment because i thought there'd be a post with a bunch of pictures of the final product of the house....i do like the color but id like to see the whole room! the whole house! the yard! the view! your car! EVERYTHING...even the laundry room where you get clean clothes and run back to your room ... well i guess you dont have to run anymore ;)
ReplyDeleteNooni- I can't believe you have had a blog for so long. T bone looks fantastic as do the rest of you. Your house looks amazing I like the color you picked for the walls it makes the other color look almost pink:)
ReplyDelete