It is no mystery that I don't enjoy cold temperatures...I grew up in southern California and can normally be found in flip flops and shorts...that isn't a real possibility for me right now...occasionally i still have flip flops on...what can I say, my feet just like to be free...
Anyways...I have been running in the cold lately...the other day though I was bold and I ran in the snow...I had three layers of clothes on, a beanies, hood, mittens, and a ski mask on...
(me and t-bone after my run)
You can't really tell that it is snowing but it was...before i left for work the next morning I took a picture of the damage that had taken place overnight...
(our front yard and street in front of our house)
The snow melted later that day...which I was happy about...the warmth lasted into the weekend so Mike and I had a great day of together...last night we went to see Alice in Wonderland...
I am not a big fan of 3-D...whenever I think of it I think of the time when my cousins and I would fight over those paper red lens, blue lens glasses so we could read the ghost buster comics...Mike insisted we see it in 3-D and I was impressed...I am glad that I at least tried it because I know I can be stubborn...
(Mike and I in our 3-D glasses...I don't know why there is a line running through this picture)
Needless to say we had a great time and we loved the movie...
As far as our house hunt goes, the house we put an offer in on ...we found out some complications with it that were to going to be able to be fixed and way too costly for us to tend to...so we are keeping our peepers open for a place to call our own...I am just glad that we figured it out prior to purchasing the home and having the problem then become our problem.


Cute pictures! You are one brave girl running in the snow! I'm too much of a wimp!! I love the 3D look on you both! I'm glad you found out about the problems with the house too and we'll continue to pray that you find one that will be just right~!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you missed out on a house that had issues! Whew!
ReplyDeleteWould you mind doing me a favor and emailing me your current address? I have something for you guys. byu_alicia@hotmail.com
Hey I never got a chance to thank you for the gifts for the babies! Thanks so much! We are happy that you guys both found jobs in UTAH, hooray! Maybe we can see each other more! Are you coming to the alumni game? Hopefully we can see you there!!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you to be running in the snow. You're tougher than I am that's for sure! As for the alumni game, I don't think I'm going to make it. I'm sad about it, but it's close to final time for Marc and it's just going to be a little too crazy I think, but we need to get together. We should get some girls together and go to lunch or something.
ReplyDeleteim surprised you wore so much for a run!! you warm up quick and when it snows it actually gets warmer katie!!! spaz...man up!! its just snow!!! :)
ReplyDeletesorry about the house :( though the perfect one (w/o costly fixes) will make its way into your eyeline soon. good luck! cant' wait to see what you end up choosing.