Monday, March 1, 2010

HOUSE HUNT

So Mike and I are looking to buy a home...after a few close calls and TRULY figuring out our finances I think we might be close...

We put an offer in on friday night and should be hearing back from them tomorrow...if we get it this would be the view from our back yard...

I am excited!

I am also excited about upcoming events this March... for one there is going to be an alumni gave at Dixie on March 20th and I am way excited that I can make it...I haven't been able to in years past but this year I can pull it off! Excited to see some familiar faces.


3 comments:

  1. Dan showed me pictures of your house - I'm so excited for you guys!! I will keep my fingers crossed and send up extra prayers that you get it!

    Have a great time at your reunion - I'm so glad you get to go!

    How's the job going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you remember Nicole Lindsey, but she and her husband live in Eagle Mountain too. I hope your offer goes through, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Buying a house is SO stressful, but it's so great once its done :)

    ReplyDelete