Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Going Back...

Mike and I had a few days off together, so we decided to pack up and we headed to good old...


Now those who know me really well will know that if you asked me in 2004, that St. George wasn't my favorite place... Mike and I ended living there for 3 years or so and even then, I will admit I complained about it... looking back I think it was more because I was homesick for my family and home town...

But...when we got there.... something strange happened...I was incredibly nostalgic for St. George... everywhere we went reminded me of something of Mike and I...


(Mike and I at the restaurant that we went to on our first date)

Truth is St. George must of really grown on me...even the red rock that I use to hate...I love now, it really is so pretty, and there is no where else in the world ( at least that I know of) that is like it.

While we were in St. George we were able to see good friends, eat good food, and just relax...


Above is a picture of us and our good friends the Rignells. They are expecting their first baby in October. We are really excited for them. Mike and Todd are basketball buddies, so we got them Nike and Jordan booties for their baby boy.
Mike was able to go mountain bike riding with his friends from the bike shop and had a blast... and we were able to meet the newest member of the growing Talbot family. Our good friends April and Nate had their third baby boy on Saturday. I forgot to get a picture of all of us together, but believe me, their baby was so cute just like their other two, which have gotten so big.
It was really nice to get some time to ourselves...and we are looking forward to being able to get back to Saint George real soon...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun...wish we coulda been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed coming back :) You guys look like you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete