Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OH BOY

Baby Boy Lewis coming this September!

15 comments:

  1. AH! Congrats! What exciting news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I am SO excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, holy cow, holy cow! So excited for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYYYYY!!!! A boy! That is very exciting news Katie and Mike! Hope you are doing and feeling well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!That is so exciting. I'm thrilled for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, little boys are THE BEST! Can't wait to see your little man, let me know when your shower is I would love to try to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! That is super duper exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Huge congrats to all 3 of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Katie! Congratulations to you both. Boys are SO amazing. Now Corban and Trent will have second cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That is exciting news. Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it! LOVE you! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! hope everything is going well for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete