Sunday, March 6, 2011

Throw me a bone...

The room I work in in the OR is usually working on orthopaedic procedures... so when a conference in the area came up about ortho procedures....it seemed like a smart choice for me to attend...

My friend Anne from work went thank goodness....I was glad I didn't have to be alone...or paired up with someone that I didn't want too...
It was at a really nice hotel and the conference was really insightful...and the food was way good too...


We worked on putting bones back together...

Not too shabby...our ankle fracture repair was the best at our table...

2 comments:

  1. of course you're invited!!!! you should be getting an invitation in a few weeks (my mom is in charge of sending them out this week!). Thought I had passed along my new blog to you, but I was on the old one the other day and realized i hadn't written a post to the new one...glad you caught up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The caption to your second picture made me blush. ;) Cute blog cute girl!

    ReplyDelete