Friday, February 4, 2011

LOVE IS IN THE AIR...

NOTHING GOES BETTER THAN SOME PB&J

4 comments:

  1. those look delish!! I was so sad we missed you last weekend. I wanted you to meet Gus. We might head up your way soon. I will call you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obsessively thinking about making Valentine's cookies but haven't had time yet. Yours look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I saw your comment on my SLC blog post. I wish we would have called you guys! There were several people we would have liked to see. Truly, it was a a quick up and back thing. I feel bad. We'll have to make a better effort next time 'cause it would be way fun to see you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might have to add the recipe to those, they look delicious, and I want to try them :)

    ReplyDelete