Thursday, February 11, 2010

OUR NEWEST ADDITIONS...

The past few days Mike and I have been trying to get some furniture to fill up our new living space...we went to several different places and saw hundreds of couches...it was a close call but mike made the executive decision...he picked awesomely (too bad its not a real word) and I have fallen in love with our new living room arrangement...

our love seat...

the chair...(i want to get one more of these i think)...
and the couch...


this is the lay out for now...we are going to mix it up but we have places to sit right now besides the love-sac so we are pretty content...as for t-bone he is pretty bummed because he can't lay/sit/slobber/drool/or rub himself against our newest additions...he'll always have the love-sac though...

4 comments:

  1. Love the new furniture! Where are you guys living? Wish we were there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love the furniture, and I'm so happy you're here. Where are you guys living?

    ReplyDelete